Senior Workforce Business Analyst
Are you eager to make an impact on one of the most important and underserved issues in the US healthcare system? Naviguard, a fully owned UnitedHealth Group Ventures company, is on a mission to protect patients from surprise bills by building a revolutionary consumer protection business. This new business will be dedicated to helping patients understand and mitigate the unexpected financial risks they face. As an employee of this new business, you can expect to be a part of a dynamic organization that is fast-paced and driven by our vision to promote healthcare affordability and accountability nationwide.
The Senior Workforce Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the operations team with analyzing and improving operational performance. This position requires a motivated self-starter with experience in data analysis, process improvement, and strong analytical skills. To be successful in this role, candidate will have a strong attention to detail with the ability to quickly identify, analyze and solve process/workflow problems. This position will report to the Sr Director of Operations.
* Support operations and business planning by analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, and trending operational performance data
* Conduct data analysis of production-related employee performance, assess workforce management needs, and make recommendations to leadership
* Collaborate with Operations to identify issues that impact staffing levels
* Monitor and review operational reports to identify areas for improvement
* Perform root cause analysis and present recommendations for improvement to operations leaders
* Prepare weekly report out to leadership on operational performance against key performance measures
* Partner with reporting team on requirements in order to build and enhance reports, serving as the operations data SME
* Work independently to manage competing priorities and requests
* Complete ad hoc analysis as requested by operations leadership
* 3+ years of experience in workforce planning and/or business analysis
* 2+ years of experience with healthcare payer systems or operations
* Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
* Undergraduate degree
* Experience with data analytics for workforce management purposes
* Strong analytical skills and evidence of creative, proactive problem solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Highly motivated individual with a passion for helping consumers navigate the complicated healthcare system
At Naviguard, we are dedicated to helping people better understand and mitigate the financial risks they face when planning important medical procedures, or when they have received unplanned or emergency care. As a member of our team, you will contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced start-up business, driven by a vision to promote affordability and accountability in healthcare nationwide. Does this sound like your kind of purpose and challenge?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Naviguard is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Naviguard is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.