Our Audio Tools and Technology team has a new Senior Web Developer position based at our PlayStation Offices in London. You’ll be using your skills and experience to bring SIE’s Localisation platform (LAMS) to the cloud, reshaping its architecture and helping modernise its underlying .net framework. Providing deployment and operation at scale and collaborating with teams across SIE to streamline their localisation approaches.
This is a unique opportunity to help steer the future of PlayStation’s localisation pipeline. If this is you please apply!
- Design, architect, deploy and enhance our Localised Asset Management System (LAMS) within AWS.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring across the LAMS dev team for new strategies and approaches to development execution that have significant impact on the project.
- Collaborate with development teams across PlayStation Studios to customize LAMS to meet their specific requirements.
- Provide LAMS technical support to teams across PlayStation Studios. Investigating, debugging, and resolving issues they raise.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code that is well tested and documented.
- Knowledge and experience with most common AWS Services – EC2, DynamoDB, S3, SNS, SQS, and more. AWS certification preferred.
- Experience with deployment, orchestration, and management of windows-based services on EC2.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent experience?
- Demonstrated experience with coding and database languages - C#, .net core, and MySQL or equivalent.
- Demonstrable significant prior success as a software engineer who solved complex problems.
- Ability to work independently, and in collaboration with others.
- Experience with migration of existing software to a cloud-based architecture
- Web-Frontend development experience – Typescript/UI frameworks
- Agile/JIRA experience
- Experience with game engines and tools such as Unreal, Unity or game development pipelines