Senior Visual Designer
Product | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured provides the only media optimization platform powered by incrementality intelligence so consumer brands can validate, plan, test and optimize advertising spend to drive business outcomes. Our proven methodology combines each brand’s own performance data with results from years of continuous testing, across all channels and tactics, to reveal the true contribution of advertising spend to incremental sales. Leading consumer brands trust insights from Measured to make ongoing media investment decisions through automated solutions for incrementality-based attribution, in-market testing, benchmarking, and scenario planning. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be responsible for elevating the visual identity of our brand, products, and marketing materials. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams within both the marketing and product organizations to create visually stunning and cohesive design solutions that resonate with our target audience.
- Produce high-quality, creative designs for various channels, including digital marketing materials, website assets, product interfaces, social posts and more.
- Maintain and enhance the visual identity and brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all touchpoints.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop eye-catching promotional materials, advertisements, sales collateral, social media content, and email campaign assets.
- Collaborate with the product and design team to create user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing product interfaces that enhance the user experience.
- Effectively manage and organize a wide variety of assets, both internal and external, ensuring accessibility and proper usage by all stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and develop compelling visual narratives that communicate complex ideas and solutions effectively.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design tools, and emerging technologies to ensure that our designs are cutting-edge and competitive.
- Gather and incorporate feedback from stakeholders, teammates, and users to iterate on design solutions continuously.
- 5+ years visual design experience in b2b technology
- Experience working in both marketing and product design environments
- Expertise in design software, including Figma, Adobe CC, Lottie, etc.
- Highly conceptual thinking in visual and brand design, which shows in your portfolio
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of consistency, typography, color, brand systems, and attention to detail
- Experience in animation and motion design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously