Senior UX-UI Designer – Remote
Location: United States
About GreenPark Sports
At GreenPark Sports, we know that sports is more than just a game—sports unite people from all walks of life. And nothing is quite like experiencing the greatest moments together. As an official partner of the NBA, LaLiga, MLS, and LCS, we’re committed to revolutionizing the sports experience through an immersive virtual world built for fans. To help us continue bringing our vision to life, we’re seeking a talented, experienced, and passionate Senior UX/UI Designer who shares our commitment to excellence and innovation in the world of sports and community to join the GreenPark Sports team.
As Senior UX/UI Designer at GreenPark Sports, you’ll have the unique opportunity to create engaging, interactive, and visually stunning prototypes and experiences for fans around the world. You’ll be a key player in shaping our user experience, from concept to delivery, ensuring that our users have the best possible experience on our platform.
- Work closely with leadership, product managers, engineers, and other designers to create and implement user-centric designs for our native mobile and web applications.
- Develop high-quality UX/UI designs, prototypes, and design assets that effectively communicate design concepts.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to identify and address user pain points and improve overall user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design alignment with business objectives and brand guidelines.
- Actively contribute to our design system and help maintain consistency across our products.
- Support/mentor team members and foster a collaborative, inclusive design culture.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design, with a focus on web and mobile applications.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your end-to-end design process and ability to create visually compelling, user-centered designs.
- Experience working on social apps and/or community products, with a strong understanding of social network design principles and the unique challenges associated with designing engaging user-centered social experiences.
- A passion for sports and a deep understanding of the unique needs of sports fans.
- Expert in Figma for UX/UI design
- Experienced in prototyping tools – using Figma for lite prototypes and ProtoPie for high-fidelity UI prototyping. Extended experience in UI prototyping in Unity would be ideal but not required.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, responsive design, and accessibility standards.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to articulate design decisions and iterate based on feedback.
- Experience in designing for digital sports platforms, fantasy sports, or gaming.
What We Offer
- Salary Range: $130-150k. Our salary ranges depend on the role, level, and location. The range listed on the job posting shows the minimum and maximum salaries for new hires across all US locations for this position. Your pay will be determined by your work location and factors such as your skills, experience, and education.
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on, collaborating, and learning right away
- Flexibility: We are a fully remote team with team members located across the United States
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As a team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Equity: Yes, all full-time offers include a stock options package
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (100% employee coverage / 50% dependent coverage for base plans ), 401K, Paid Parental Leave, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, Flex PTO, and EAP