We are looking for a hands-on senior User Interface Architect to develop and manage our Cloud SaaS user interface. This is a very strategic role as the Cloud Control Center is the brains of the our client Cognitive Trust service. You will play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining all User Interfaces and touch points that guide our user experience thru the our client Cognitive Trust product line.
Title - Senior User Interface Architect
Please note that this Job is 100 % Remote - Work from Home
Duration - Fulltime - Permanent
The ideal candidate will have a player-coach mentality to display leadership in guiding the UI team with a hands-on development approach.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the UI architecture framework for the entire product line
- Collaborate with delivery teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Document standards and ensure they are effectively implemented by the development teams and understood by technology partners
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
- Working with necessary stakeholders to develop and maintain a set of performance criteria for all development projects including memory leaks and profiling/snapshots
- Guide a team of developers to address the highest of the identified production concerns
- Work with the Product Management teams to understand customer performance expectations and to set testing criteria to meet or achieve these standards as future versions are released
- 8-10+ years' experience in the design, development and use of component-based UI architectures. Additional consideration for experience working with scalable data analytics solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing best practices and Continuous Integration processes (CI/CD)
- Experience in developing and optimizing large scale React.JS applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent field
If interested please email me your resume at