We are seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to support our client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
**US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY**
*No third parties.*
This is a work from home position however you must be available to travel to the South Florida for occasional meetings.
Who We Are
TECKpert, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Miami, FL, is a leading tech consulting and staff augmentation firm. We specialize in providing contingent workforces for digital transformation projects, offering expertise in design, development, IT, analytics, and marketing. Our mission is to deliver innovative digital solutions across various industries, including healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior UI/UX Designer for a contract position to lead the redesign of the Primavera platform. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering a user-centric design for our Case Management, Data Analytics, and Connect Telehealth main platforms, along with secondary modules with a focus on ease of use, accessibility, and modern design principles.
The existing design has been in place for close to six years and a new design is needed as the business and technology has evolved. A user-centered design approach to streamline the application and promote ease of use is the objective of this project. The new design will present a curated experience to the different user roles in the business, facilitate less clicks and quicker access to data.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback across business functions (healthcare CFO, physician, office manager, biller, payor, etc.) to gather insights for design improvements.
- Collaborate with company stakeholders (CEO, CTO) and partners as part of research study.
- Create user personas, user journey maps, and conduct usability testing.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for the Primavera platform.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a 3 month contract position with deliverables including research assets and documentation, wireframes, and high fidelity designs. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Qualifications you need
A successful candidate Recruiter possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience in a senior role, with a portfolio showcasing previous work.
- Past experience designing applications for business users in Healthcare.
- Past experience with designing interactive charts and graphs using complex data sets.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and Figma.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage workload to meet project deadlines.
Working with Us
At TECKpert, we offer flexibility and a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training while benefiting from the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert offers digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their careers.
Thank you for applying. If selected, we will reach out for a skills assessment and to schedule a short prescreen video call to get to know you better. We will also keep your profile in mind for future roles that match your qualifications.
TECKpert is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.