ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As a software engineer at ThreeFlow, you'll jump right in and work on projects that are important to our success. Our team collaborates to plan and execute on engineering projects that help ThreeFlow scale and move forward.
About The Role
- Collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product owners to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build world-class user experiences.
- Design, build and maintain scalable web applications using reusable, responsive UI components
- Write, test, document, and support efficient, reusable code
- Take ownership of products and features from concept to completion
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assess new initiatives to determine the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
Our (FTE) Benefits
- 5+ years UI/front end development experience
- Experience working with Single Page Application frameworks like Vue, React, Angular,or Ember
- Modern js knowledge: ES6+, callbacks, promises, async/await, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS3/SCSS
- Experience with version control system (preferably Git)
- Proficiency in integrating with REST APIs
- Strong proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML/CSS
- Comfortable working with remote team members
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated problem solver
- Comfortable working on an agile team and curious about learning new things. You love diving into unfamiliar problems and are humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with CircleCI or similar CI/CD tooling
- Experience adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Standards (WCAG) 2.0
- Experience with development build tools such as Webpack or Rollup.js
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience