Seeking experienced Senior-Level Technical Recruiters in the East Coast region, with previous experience recruiting for IT Engineering teams and/or Engineering-based positions.
This position is open to contract, contract-to-hire, and/or direct-hire employment, with SimpliSafe, a large Home Security client of ours, offering great pay +benefits and the opportunity to work 100% remote!
If you are currently available in the market and interested, please refer to the job details below and apply now!NOTE: This position is open to Contract, Contract-to-Hire and/or Direct-Hire Employment (for all contract and CTH the duration will start out on a 6month+ basis)Overview:
As a Senior Technical Recruiter here at SimpliSafe, you will manage the full search life cycle, including market insights, candidate and pipeline relationship building and stakeholder management. You will contribute to the measurement of our success, including key goals, benchmarks and metrics that align with the overarching goals of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled recruiter looking to deepen their experience in specialized technical recruiting, touching domains such as Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Design.
Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent in the IoT space.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partnering with the business leadership to build effective outreach, assessment and delivery strategies to attract bar raising talent
- Driving interview process, calibration and candidate negotiation
- Owning stakeholder communication (pipeline and measurable success metrics reporting)
- Partnering with adjacent recruiting teams to drive internal operational efficiencies and specialized search initiatives (candidate experience, DEI growth + creative marketing)
- Sourcing and partnering with external vendors to support the overall growth goals
- 8+ years of corporate and/or search firm experience focused on technical recruiting
- 8+ years of experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships as well as building reports and utilizing a variety of recruiting plans and tools
- Demonstrated experience in developing creative sourcing initiatives for technologists and engineering profiles.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to think strategically and stay on top of tactical execution
- Strong business acumen - understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience
We are the fastest growing home security company in the country competing against the entrenched giants, like ADT, and the new-to-the-space giants, like Amazon and Google. To compete in this ever growing IoT home automation security space we must learn and iterate quickly, work collaboratively, and deliver creatively. In service to this challenge, our engineering team is proud to own and run the literal "full stack", from designing and building the circuit boards on our hardware all the way to coding the UI on our mobile applications.
**Please apply online or email . If you don't meet these requirements but are interested in other Lorien opportunities, then follow us to keep up to date with our available positions!Lorien Global
is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.