Apollo is a growth-driven company, and we believe that product-led growth is key to long-term company success. Our north star is to get every potential customer onto Apollo and turn them into a power user of our product. We are looking for analytical, entrepreneurial Product Managers who can move quickly and dream big.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, Ecosystem/Integrations, you will:
- Develop the overall vision and roadmap for our integrations platform to evolve into an ecosystem.
- Improve the adoption of our existing integrations and increase the breadth of our integrations from existing CRM and engagement players to a wider net.
- Generalize and scale the platform to support a full-fledged marketplace with best-in-class developer experience and marketplace experience.
- Improve the retention of our existing users by building more retention loops and increasing switching costs.
Your mission is to own the vision, strategy, and roadmap to build a best-in-class marketplace product for Apollo when measured by ease of use, user retention, adoption & success.
- Build & lead the vision, strategy, and roadmap for one of Apollo's key products - ensuring alignment with company-level strategy.
- Combine quantitative analysis & qualitative research (user research, competitive intelligence, market research, etc.) to inform crucial product decisions.
- Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics for your product.
- Be a driver for your overall product success while building a culture of shared ownership, camaraderie, creativity, and experimentation amongst the engineers and designers on your squad to deliver a product of remarkable quality.
- Collaborate with the Research, Design, and Growth team to plan and execute initiatives that optimize for the acquisition, activation, monetization, and retention of your product.
- Collaborate with Support & Marketing and many other teams on go-to-market strategy, messaging, and positioning to maximize the success of your launches.
- 5+ years of SaaS product management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering strong impact to key product metrics (e.g. Activation, Engagement, Retention, NPS).
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- History of using qualitative and quantitative data to build remarkable products.
- Demonstrated success leading, motivating, and developing engineering & design team members.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, break down objectives into key results & initiatives, and manage a team that is able to deliver value continuously with short and long-term initiatives.
- Experience with self-serve SaaS products is preferred.
- Experience building marketplace products or building third-party integrations is a plus.
- Experience working on developer-facing products and developer documentation is a plus.