The Robinson Group is working with a longstanding client to fill a newly created role - a Senior Technical Lead.
This position can be REMOTE.
The company is established, successful, a leader in their industry, and growing.
Very competitive salary, bonus, and great benefits.
H1B TRANSFER can be provided.
This position is also a hybrid role with work from home and occasional travel in to the office (from a commutable distance).
- Lead and direct the efforts of globally located development teams (no direct reports)
- Lead and mentor a team of Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, career planning and training opportunities
- Coordinate with stakeholders, product management to determine software solution requirements
- Manage the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions
- Confidently and professionally present and defends recommended solution, approach, timeline
- Stay up to date with new technologies and determine how to incorporate these into future platform capabilities
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional team members and business stakeholders
- Share business and technical learning's with the broader engineering and product organization, while adapting approach for different audiences
- Work collaboratively across the Technology, UX, and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- BS degree in software engineering or related field
- 10+ years in Software Engineering role
- 3+ years of experience leading a software team. Offshore team leading experience a plus.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating large software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with large-scale consumer-facing production software and cloud deployment strategies
- Proven experience with a commercial cloud platform (eg AWS), integrating distributing computing environments with the cloud
- Deep understanding of API design, including versioning, isolation and micro-services. Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience designing and documenting internal and external (commercial) APIs using API documentation frameworks (e.g. Apiary, Swagger)
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams
- Experience with Multi-geography, distributed teams
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to lead and mentor junior and less experience team members
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- provided by Dice