Senior Systems Engineer-(Remote - Home Based)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer
supporting the Eastern Region Marketplace (NYC, NJ, PA, OH, NC, SC) and can work remotely from home. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for people who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Perform implementation and integration of Document Output Management & Document Capture & Workflow solutions in small and medium business (SMB) end-user accounts. Provide post-implementation field technical support & training.Responsibilities:
- Implement & integrate Document Output Management & Document Capture & Workflow Solutions at SMB customers.
- Coordinate with clients/customers to ensure comprehensive and seamless implementation of complex solutions.
- Develop and deliver training as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide field technical support on Document Output Management & Document Capture & Workflow Solutions at SMB customers.
- Review & validate deliverables to include but are not limited to Solutions Configurations, Business Requirements Documents (BRD), and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Create RACI charts and Project Plans as needed. Maintain, track and update assigned project plan activities.
- Manage assigned M&S renewals and SaaS subscriptions as required to meet sales objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing post sales engineering support.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the areas of Information & Document Lifecycle process, products & services, information technology, Infrastructure & IT Security, systems integration and technical writing.
- Prior experience with process improvement and project management methodologies and tools a plus.
- Must have the ability to translate customer needs into viable technical solutions.
- Must have strong Client- facing communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or in teams while demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable insured vehicle.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request an (see below) accommodation.