***No third-party or H1-B candidates will be accepted.***
Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Hiring Model: Initial six-month contract with the ability to extend for another six months
About the Client:
Our client is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best companies. They are a leader in identity and the ethical use of data for more than five decades.
We are seeking a talented senior systems engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be required to analyze computer networks, develop and implement repairs, modifications, and upgrades, and diagnose and resolve system errors or technical issues.
To be a successful senior systems engineer, you should possess advanced knowledge of hardware and software systems and exceptional analytical thinking abilities. A top-notch senior systems engineer should be able to effectively resolve technical issues and implement cost-effective solutions.
- Meeting with the management team to assess and define the system requirements.
- Analyzing network data and infrastructure to determine inefficiencies and problems.
- Developing and designing network architecture and computer systems infrastructure.
- Overseeing the development, installation, configuration, and administration of computer systems.
- Managing project timelines, budgets, and documentation.
- Monitoring computer systems and networks for viruses, malfunctions, and errors.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and developing effective solutions.
- Preparing network analytics, data reports, and operational manuals.
- Training the engineering team on new systems, protocols, and best practices.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, protocols, and best practices.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, a similar field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in vRA and vRO Development for Infrastructure management
- 5+ Years in Agile Software Development using Automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and/or Chef
- 5+ Years working on Linux-based systems
- 3+ Years in writing and managing software code and Version Control (Git)
- 3+ Years in Windows Server environment
- 3+ Years working in Public Cloud such as AWS and/or GCP
- CompTIAA+ or Network+ certification may be advantageous.