pureIntegration is looking a Senior Systems Architect
is responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprises overall systems.Responsibilities:
100% REMOTE Duration - 3 monthsRequirements:
- Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Being a Systems Architect researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery.
- Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies.
- Continuous improvement with technical knowledge, industry trends and business acumen within all IT disciplines or functions
- 10+ years of related experience in Systems architecture.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Reports to the top management.
- The Systems Architect works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Works autonomously. Goals are generally communicated in solution or project goal terms.
- May provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- provided by Dice