You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Provide technical support for the Centene Server environment and associated applications
• Provide technical support for the Centene Server environment and associated applications
• Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of the server environment, which includes proactively identifying potential system issues before they become a problem, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions
• Responsible for maintenance of the operating systems on all Corporate servers, end user support, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, management of backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, process automation, server installation/configuration, and third-party application support including installations and configurations
• Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs
• Review operational and organizational changes, assess how these changes will affect the server environment and incorporate the changes into the system architecture, as needed
• Coordinate, test, and implement all enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems and business critical software
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate system utilization to ensure the appropriate and efficient use of applications and system resources
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. High level experience with SAN, NAS, and Enterprise Backup Technologies, preferably NetApp, HP, Cisco, Data Domain, and TSM. Advanced skill level and understanding of commandsand utilities for storage array systems, fabric architecture and disaster recovery methodologies.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.