James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
"Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an e-commerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform e-commerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste."
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at a low cost.
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $45M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith's Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
The objective of the Strategic Finance team is to accelerate the growth of Printify by identifying and implementing new opportunities. We partner with product and operational teams to improve the profitability and scalability of the business. As a member of this team, you will assist in driving high-impact initiatives.
As a Senior Strategic Finance Associate, you will partner with a specific product or operational team that has a critical role in the growth and profitability of the business and ensure that the team makes the right decisions. You will develop detailed financial and operational models, forecast future outcomes, and ensure that team's initiatives are aligned with the company's goals.
* Partnering with product/operational team to achieve strategic goals
* Develop new processes and modeling framework for your team
* Own your team's financial and operational forecasts and work to further understand the drivers of your metrics
* Identify high probability initiatives and lead experimentation
* Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to identify risks and opportunities
* Minimum 5 years experience in corporate finance, investment banking, strategic finance, or FP&A role in a high growth company
* Experience in building and managing financial plans for major initiatives
* Experience in querying data and working with large datasets
* Demonstrated ability to present and clearly articulate data analysis result
* Working experience with BI and analysis tools
* Excellent command of English
* High competence in SQL
* Solid data visualization skills
* Previous experience in a SAAS or platform business
What we offer
* Stock options so you own a part of Printify
* Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM - 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you're happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
* Remote work is possible and encouraged within the EMEA timezone
* Work from anywhere - our Printify House in Riga, your remote home office, Printify hubs in Tallinn and Kyiv, or a co-working hub
* International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
* Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
* A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
* Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you're working from abroad
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers' lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: "Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I'm proud to support Printify. Both Printify's vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify's unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products, with no upfront investment. We're excited to support its growth in the coming years."
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: "With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder's vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space."
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: "Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality."