Hiring for Senior Statistical Programmer (Remote) FSP: can be based anywhere in USA/ Canada #LI-REMOTE
* Perform the role of the Lead Statistical Programmer
* Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing
quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
* Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
* Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), annotated CRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
* Develop specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets
* Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies
* Mentor less-experienced programmers in the processes around SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs
* Present and share knowledge at department meetings
* Respond to QA and client audits, and support qualification audits
* Identify processes within programming that will increase productivity, quality and efficiency
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics, computing, life science, health science, or related subjects.
* Experience and/or education plus relevant work experience, equating to a Bachelor's degree
* Typically 3-5 years of SAS® programming experience in the CRO or Pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
* Knowledge of CDISC requirements