A Senior Statistical Programmer at Labcorp Drug Development has the opportunity to work on a variety of studies.
What you can expect:
* Multiple Sponsors
* Multiple therapeutic areas, or opportunity to specialize in early oncology
* Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career
* Varied, fast paced environment
* Act as a Lead Statistical Programmer working with an amazing team
* Home-based in the US or Canada
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Labcorp Drug Development Senior Statistical Programmer within our statistical programming department. As a Senior Statistical Programmer at Labcorp Drug Development you will assume the role of Lead Statistical Programmer for allocated studies, developing, QCing, and maintaining SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs.
Job Primary Functions
* Perform the role of the Lead Statistical Programmer:
* Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
* Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC as required
* Develop specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets
* Produce/QC annotated CRFs, Define XML/PDFs, Reviewers Guides and Analysis Results Metadata (ARM) to support SDTMs and ADaMs
* Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies
* Mentor less-experienced programmers in the processes around SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs
* Present and share knowledge at department meetings
* Respond to QA and client audits, and support qualification audits
* Identify processes within programming that will increase productivity, quality and efficiency
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics, computing, life science, health science, or related subjects.
* Experience and/or education plus relevant work experience, equating to a Bachelor's degree
* Typically, 3-5 years of SAS® programming experience in the CRO or Pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
* Knowledge of CDISC requirements
* Candidates must have experience of working as a Lead Statistical Programmer within a healthcare company
* Show evidence of leading studies, experience in study set-up and review of study specific documents
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting and communicate effectively within the team environment
* Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize own work
* Self-motivation and ability to work independently
* A cooperative and team-oriented approach
* You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
If you're looking for a role in a fast-paced environment leading multiple studies for key clients, then Labcorp Drug Development is the place for you!