Stellar Cyber is a fast-growing Cybersecurity company focused on delivering holistic cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing total costs of ownership with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform based on advanced ML and security technologies. Stellar Cyber has been recognized by Gartner as one of the leading XDR players.
To accelerate our growth, we are seeking a talented senior engineer (Senior, Staff, or higher position) with startup passion, a can-do attitude, and a desire to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber.
- Develop robust, fault-tolerant, and low footprint sensor software to collect and forward security data from Windows platforms, including on Azure and on-premises, to Stellar Cyber open XDR platform.
- Write scripts to build Windows sensor installation/upgrade images, which include minor upgrade and major upgrade images.
- Work with Devops on Windows sensor deployment and testing with CI/CD pipeline.
- Independently analyze and resolve Windows sensor related customer cases.
- Bachelor with 5+ years of working experience or master/PhD with 2+ years of working experience in in cyber security related fields
- 3+ years of experience on Windows application development. Experience on Windows kernel development is a plus.
- Familiar with at least two of the programming languages: Python, C/C++, Go, Java, Shell/Powershell
- Expert on agent development on Windows systems, including Windows software packaging, installation and upgrade.
- Familiarity with GPO or SCCM based software deployment is a plus.
- Great team player and have a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to work independently in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication skills.