Stellar Cyber is a fast-growing Cybersecurity company focused on delivering holistic cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing total costs of ownership with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform based on advanced ML and security technologies. Stellar Cyber has been recognized by Gartner as one of the leading XDR players.
To accelerate our growth, we are seeking a talented senior engineer (Senior, Staff, or higher position) in Taiwan with startup passion, a can-do attitude, and a desire to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber.
- Design, architect and implement an efficient, scalable, secure, and maintainable API integration framework to support hundreds of integrations across various protocols, including RESTful API, GraphQL, Stream API, and others.
- Participate in the effort on Stellar Cyber's No-Code security automation project, to drive the API integration with the no-code security automation workflow framework
- Develop and implement API integrations with a wide range of security tools, platforms, and third-party services with micro-service oriented design.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including product, engineering, and security operations, to gather requirements and ensure seamless integration of APIs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex API integration issues, providing technical support and guidance to both internal teams and clients.
- Maintain continuous API integration and testing with CI/CD pipeline
- Mentor and support junior engineers, helping them grow their skills and knowledge in API integration and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field. A Master's degree or relevant certifications are a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Backend Technologies with a focus on cyber security solutions. API integration and development experience is a strong plus.
- Strong engineering skills (including writing high-quality code) are required. Three years plus experiences in Python, Go and/or Java.
- Hands-on experience with API integration tools, frameworks, and platforms, such as Postman, Swagger, Apigee, or similar.
- Solid understanding of API security best practices, such as OAuth, API keys, and rate limiting.
- Experience with design and development of software systems, including but not limited to distributed systems, micro services, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration abilities, with experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with cloud platforms, e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP, and/or OCI, is a plus.