Why take an Accountant role with this company?
- Pre-IPO Renewables Company
- Hired 300 employees this past year!
- Newly created role.
- The company has grown over 50M in annual sales annually for the past three years!
- The company has financed and developed clean energy projects across four continents and 22 countries.
- 401-K with match
- Unlimited vacation time
- 100% remote
- Great manager and leadership team.
What an Accountant will do
- Responsible for assisting with the monthly, quarterly and annual close process as well as the preparation of the Company's quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and yearly close and full consolidation process
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements including the statement of cash flows and supporting footnotes.
- Assist with reconciliations and other close items as necessary
- Document relevant technical accounting matters
- Support special projects such as acquisitions
- Serve as liaison between accounting and finance
- Work closely with subsidiary controllers and other key business partners
- Assist external auditors in the review of quarterly and annual financial information
What the company needs in an Accountant:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Public foundation
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Experience with intercompany and/or inventory accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to details and analytic abilities
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks