Prominent Consulting organization currently has a career opportunity for an AWS Data Architect in their Data Solutions practice. In this role, your goal is to provide technology and business solutions to large enterprises and some of the most distinguished brands on the planet. You will be on a quest to help organizations take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve their operations and better engage customers.
A Solutions Architect is required to be knowledgeable and technically savvy in multiple data solutions on AWS including, Redshift, Big Data (Hive) and NoSQL Technology areas and hands-on in either data management or open-source programming. As a leader in our Data Solutions practice, you will provide ideal architectural solutions for various developments; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will deliver solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
- Provide data architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Become a trusted advisor for AWS Data Architecture.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for data management.
- L====projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience with Data Management technologies.
- 5+ years of AWS Redshift, Hadoop, NoSQL, and Open-Source data management technologies.
- Redshift/Hadoop/NoSQL project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize).
- AWS Architecture experience. AWS Certification preferred.
- Experience in creating data warehouses and data lakes for AI and Machine Learning.
- Experience with cloud Data Solutions from Azure, and/or ====P is an added benefit.
- Solid functional understanding of the Open-Source Big Data Technologies including major Hadoop projects, Kafka, NoSQL Databases.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and l====teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architectur
- provided by Dice