Who we are
At EVRYTHNG we are blazing a trail in the digitisation of physical products, applying the latest technologies in blockchain, machine learning and big data analytics. Our team members are proud to work with some of the worlds biggest brands. EVRYTHNG is an agile, fast-paced startup environment, with offices in London, New York, Beijing, Minsk and Lausanne.
Your role and impact
As a Solution Architect with EVRYTHNGs Professional Services team, you are the technical expert and resident authority on the EVRYTHNG Product Cloud . On any given day, you will:
* Architect the solutions that extend the EVRYTHNG platform and integrate it into our customers technology ecosystem, namely their supply chain and customer engagement systems
* Build strong, collaborative relationships with your peers at your customers, their factories, and their printing and packaging vendors
* Provide technical guidance and onboarding to customers agencies and partners developing solutions for the EVRYTHNG platform, such as those using the EVRYTHNG SDK and APIs
* Roll up your sleeves to script data imports & exports, configure workflow rules, and code against vendor and partner web services
* Thrive on the urgency and importance of working with strategic enterprise-level customers
Youll be joining a friendly and energetic team that shares a passion for technology and a collective drive to provide first-class customer experiences. This isnt a role for a passenger, but a challenging and rewarding position for a high-performing candidate, with a chance to have a real impact.
What youll do
* Partner with your EVRYTHNG teammates to understand your customers needs and communicate the best path to address them
* Architect the technical solution design in response to customer requirements
* Implement, test, and deploy your customer solutions, and direct the efforts of Solutions Engineers on your project team
* Identify customer growth opportunities; support the design and development of sales demos and proof of concept applications
* Facilitate a feedback loop from our customers to our Product and Engineering teams to resolve gaps between our customer needs and our solution offerings, and ensure where possible any custom solutions provide a path to productization.
What you bring:
* 8+ years hands on experience, with a strong solution architecture and programming background
* 2+ years of experience architecting SaaS solutions with multinational enterprise customers
* The ideal candidate is familiar with:
* Angular, React and WebSockets
* Auto-ID, ERP, supply chain, retail or CRM systems.
* SQL and BI Tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik etc)
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail
* Ability to organize work with little day-to-day direction
* Track record of flexibility in response to changing circumstances
* A good team player with excellent English verbal and written skills along with a strong commercial focus
* Open to travel (estimated 20%) both to EVRYTHNG office locations as well as customer sites
* BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
* A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
* Passion for your work and a sense of humor
What we provide:
* A competitive salary as well as a full set of benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and up to 20 days paid time off (+ National holidays)
* Flexible Working
* Shiny new MacBook Pro and desk setup of your choice
Applications received without a cover letter will automatically be rejected.
EVRYTHNG is an equal opportunities employer. You must have the right to work in the United States of America in order to apply for this role, or the right to work in the country indicated in the text of the advertisement.
No Agencies Thank You.