Senior Software Engineer, Ruby on Rails - Remote in US - 3296 Northridge CA
Highly profitable SaaS opportunity in a recession-resistant, stable company. Opportunity to work on a growing, critical engineering team working alongside the executives building and supporting their core platform and offering. If software stability and job stability for years to come both excite you - this is a great opportunity.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with product managers, QA, and your fellow engineers to research, design, implement, test, and deploy new software products and features.
- Be an expert for the segment of the system you're responsible for.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Resolve issues, assess internal dependencies, and take ownership of delivery.
- Assist in implementing improvements and new features.
- Keep track of software performance and identify issues.
- Continually refactor codebase to improve maintainability
- Write automated unit, integration, and browser tests
- Guide Junior Engineers
- Be a technical leader and participate in project management
What You Will Need
- Experience with technical solutioning/ideation in partnership with Product
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years in a role with increasing responsibility
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience building APIs and integrations
- Proficiency in data analysis, report building, and process modeling
- Background with scrum/agile development methodologies
- Previous technical leadership preferred
Nice to Have
Why UsBenefits And Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k matching
- Professional reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Tagged as: Senior Software Engineer, Ruby on Rails - Remote in US - 3296