Astradot is an early stage startup backed by leading investors in Silicon Valley (early investors in AirBnB, HashiCorp, Peloton, Square, Slack, TikTok, Zendesk, etc.).
To create a new kind of Observability solution, we are reinventing the entire monitoring pipeline -- from how metrics are collected, to how they are stored, to how they are queried.We want you!
We're looking for an ambitious product-minded full stack engineer to join our team.We are remote-first
Our founders live in California and we're interviewing globally.The role
You will build the UI/UX that enable software engineers to easily understand their applications, services, and infrastructure. Your contributions will directly impact the experiences and work of developers as they monitor and triage production issues, and dig into the performance impact of code changes.Day-to-day
How We Work
- Help shape the core design and feel of our product
- Create lightning-fast UIs, building with TypeScript, React, and Ant Design, and APIs in Golang
- Transform large and complex datasets into easily understood interactive visualizations and intuitive dashboards
- Mature our APIs and query layer and work with realtime data systems
- We commit code every day.
- We collaborate primarily over Slack, Zoom, and Github.
- We believe you should have the best equipment and tools for the job so we'll get you a top of the line computer and all the software you need.
- We're solving new categories of problems, and understand that our best functionality will come about as a result of deep technical insights.
Bonus points ⭐️
- Professional experience building production frontend applications with TypeScript and React
- Experience working on large ReactJS-based products creating highly complex React components
- Degree(s) in computer science
You should apply if... ✅
- You've contributed to open-source libraries and actively participate in the development community (blogging, meetups, tweeting, etc.)
- You have experience building interactive data visualizations
- You have worked in Java, Kotlin, Rust, C++ or Go
- You're passionate about writing beautiful code and creating awesome developer experiences. Astradot is 100% geared towards developers and devops teams. Build a product you would use yourself, and bring your unique insight and perspective to the table as an engineer in shaping our story and value.
- You like solving big problems. Our greatest challenges are yet on the horizon, and we'll need super hard working and creative minds to solve foundational monitoring challenges for companies big and small throughout the world.
- You value autonomy and moving fast. We're moving really fast and you'll take responsibility for exceeding the high expectations of our users.
- You have a high agency attitude. You're relentlessly resourceful. See B below...
- You want to make a huge impact, and share in the success of a company you've helped build. Our opportunity is massive and we operate in one of the largest SaaS markets there is. Our rival is a $25 billion juggernaut.
- Health care (medical, dental & vision)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Stock options
- Books + learning resources on us