VC Backed with REAL valuation and Equity, Creating extremely complex and disruptive software tech! 100% WFH
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $220,000 per yearA bit about us:
100% Work From Home / Remote OR if you want onsite, then that is fine too!
*Do you enjoy solving complex problems?
*Are you looking for a company that has doubled in size and is looking to double again?
*Are CyberSecurity, the MetaVerse, and a company recognized as a "pioneer" exciting to you?
We are located in the San Jose, CA area, have secured $40M+ in funding, have an international presence, and are creating unique SecurityTech solutions for the greater good!! Our executive team enjoys revolutionizing/disrupting the way technology is created! Our world is becoming more and more plugged in consumers are changing, and our clients are maximizing our expertise to keep up. We have developed unique security software solutions and are actively looking for a Senior Software Engineer who LOVES the challenge and excitement of a fast growing company!
We are a startup that is on the fast track, so your growth in the next 3 years could be exponential! If this intrigues you, then please read on and apply to learn more.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! $150k - $220k+ ... name your price
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Uber collaborative environment
Your background plus some duties of the role:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or Physics.
- 5+ years of experience
- Practical platform engineering experience
- Python, Java, or Go expertise preferred
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and scalability challenges.
- Deep understand multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies.
- Plus if you have existing exposure to Go, Scala, AWS, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch...
- You will establish a standard of high availability and reliability for production systems
- Influence the direction of our technical roadmap
- Team player skills - we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- A strategic approach and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required would be to have worked in a fast-growth company that is scaling fast
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-growth company, make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize an industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with amazing benefits!
Feel free to contact me directly -
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.