Developer Experience is an infrastructure team that makes our engineers productive by providing all the necessary tooling, core libraries for services, and application scaffolding. By creating necessary abstractions, the team helps our developers focus on the business logic of their backend services and frontend applications without dealing with infrastructure concerns. Some of the notable components that the team owns are CI/CD, local build and testing systems, shared libraries, server-side rendering, and GraphQL infrastructure.
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams to understand their needs and come up with solutions that can enhance development and operation efficiency at scale.
- Work with architects and engineers to recommend, develop and review technical designs.
- Lead the design, development, testing, and deployment of core service functionalities.
- Mentor and guide fellow remote-first engineers to help them improve their technical ability and become more effective software engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience working in a relevant software engineering role.
- Expertise in designing highly scalable and performant micro-services using Spring Boot.
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full SDLC, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen, inquisitive eye for detail along with a passion for high-quality standards.
- Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Experience working in an infrastructure/platform team
- Hands-on experience with Gradle.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera: