FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at Job Description
The Email Security platform team is responsible for managing our cloud environments and ensuring that code can be shipped. We provide the underlying platform and databases used by FireEye's Email Security product. We work alongside the feature development teams and provide tools and processes for releasing code. We also work closely with product security teams, finance, and many other teams across the organization to secure, manage, cost-optimize, and automate our platform.
We need you to guide us to safe, repeatable, and automated deployments. You will have a huge impact on the day to day work experience of dozens of your coworkers, and ultimately the security of thousands of customers. You'll get to present and execute your new ideas as part of a great collaborative team and apply influence across the organization.What You Will Do:?
- Automate all parts of our infrastructure and code releases
- Maintain Email Security's FedRAMP compliance by lowering our cycle time through automation
- Deliver AWS infrastructure side solutions
- Automate other team pain points
- Minimum of 3 years experience in AWS and automation (boto3)
- Minimum of 2 years experience programming in Python
- Understanding of AWS permissions, IAM policy?configuration, and cross account?permissions
- Be able to explain programming concepts and teach those to others
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and influence change across teams and an organization
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols along the way.?
- US Citizenship is required due to product compliance requirement?
- 1 year of experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm a huge plus
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation or Ansible
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, GIT
- Familiarity with the values in the Agile Manifesto and understanding of some agile frameworks such as Kanban or Scrum
- Familiarity with how to exit VIM a plus
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $120,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye's Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.?Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program.?FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)