Would you like to join an online giant? Does the idea of working for a global software company on the latest technologies sound like a fit for you?
The Company :
- Leader in the travel industry, working on projects to move the industry forward.
- Taking part in the global transformation of modern travel whilst protecting the planet
As a Senior Security Engineer you will:
- Lead the product security team, setting the vision, roadmap and efforts to verify the security of code, products, and infrastructure.
- Establish software security design standards by building in security best practices at the beginning of the software development life cycle.
- Implement measures to secure and protect the company's web and mobile apps.
- Perform design reviews and threat modeling of services and products, perform vulnerability assessments and security testing.
Experience is required in the following:
- Security experience within distributed systems at scale is essential, ideally within a DevOps environment.
- Experience of securing consumer products and services, carrying out penetration testing and working with security tooling (Burp proxy, Web/Network Scanners, Static code analyzers, etc.)
- Cloud and containers experience is essential (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker preferred)
You will be paid up to £70,000 + 10% bonus + Share options + private healthcare + life insurance + pension.
If you would like to apply, then please get in touch with me: