Ganymede is building AWS for the sciences, with a mission of improving the world through better automation outcomes. We believe that the highest leverage approach to speed up science is through better software and data connectivity.
As a Senior Implementation Manager at Ganymede, you'll spearhead our complex enterprise implementations with clients, wearing many hats to do whatever it takes to get the job done - and ultimately delivering the value we promise of automating and accelerating the sciences for the betterment of society. This will include:
- Client Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for clients throughout the implementation process, building strong relationships, understanding their needs, and ensuring their satisfaction with the software solutions provided by Ganymede.
- Project Management: Lead and manage end-to-end implementation projects, maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation ensuring timely delivery, adherence to project scope, and effective resource allocation within internal and external project members.
- Requirement Analysis: Collaborate closely with internal teams, clients, and stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, identifying key objectives and deliverables.
- Solution Design: Work hand-in-hand with the solution engineering team to define and design software solutions, ensuring alignment with client needs and technical feasibility while adhering to platform standards. Collaborate with the Ganymede Product and Engineering teams to devise solutions that work for our customers.
- Risk Assessment: Identify and own potential risks and issues that may impact implementation timelines or project success, develop mitigation strategies, and proactively communicate with stakeholders to ensure minimal disruption to operations.
- Commercial Support: Work closely with the Ganymede Commercial team during the sales cycle to translate customer requirements into services agreements for implementation. Also work with the team to ensure a smooth sales to implementation handoff.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization in implementation methodologies, tools, and frameworks, aligning with Ganymede's commitment to technological advancement.
This role supports working from home as Ganymede does not have a physical office presence. As part of an implementation team in a fast growing company, Implementation Managers will be expected to travel up to 30-40% of the time depending on the customer.
- Improving lives through better medicine: we’re intensely mission-focused, and are building a highly scalable business to make an impact on society.
- Kindness: we come from a future where all human beings are treated with dignity, inclusivity, and active empathy, so we apply that to ourselves first in how we hire and treat each other.
- Transparency: we are one team, and hold that openness is foundational to ensuring fairness, and that our actions tie to our shared mission.
- Accountability: we believe that trust is the basis for building anything substantial, and stems from our being accountable to ourselves and each other.
- Remote-first role and culture, with periodic reimbursed travel for the team to meet together
- Significant equity as an early employee
- Unlimited PTO & sick days
- Best-in-class life insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D), health care (Medical, Dental & Vision), and disability
- Family leave (Maternity, Paternity, Caregiver)
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise SaaS implementation in the life sciences industry
- 4+ years of client management/project management experience in a professional services capacity
- Minimum of Bachelor's or Master's degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong technical background with in-depth knowledge of software development concepts, web technologies, databases, and system integrations
- Familiarity with software implementation methodologies and project management frameworks (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Waterfall) within a biotechnology or regulated environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams, clients, and external stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a detail-oriented approach to project management and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Results-focused attitude with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- 30-40% travel to client sites across US
Pluses (but not required by any means!):
- Academic experience in biology or the hard sciences
- Experience working within a quality, compliance, or GxP framework
- Fluency in SQL and Python for data analysis
- Location on or near US West Coast