Who you will work with:
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, using a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future.
As our Senior SAP Application Security Engineer in Nike Technology, your role on the team will be to lead the execution of a compelling and competitive application security strategy and drive engineering best practice tasks. This is a critical role within the organization that will enable tools and processes in the delivery of technology that will transform our application security solutions. You will work in close partnership with other leaders throughout Nike's technical and business community to ensure Nike Technology embraces industry-leading innovations, trends, and transformations and accelerates and supports business strategies and priorities for Nike's rapidly growing business! This position will require that you bring a solid background in the application security field and SAP Technologies, combined with the facilitation and influencing skills needed to shape Nike's future direction. This is a position that will allow you to exercise your leadership, interpersonal, and technical skills. It will be rewarding yet challenging at the same time. This is not "just another job".
What you bring to Nike
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, OR combination of relevant education, experience and training
- 8+ years' experience in SAP Security projects with at least 2 full cycle implementations
- 2+ years of experience with SAP GRC Access Control 10.x/12.0 implementation and configuration, designing segregation of duties (SOD) risks, and remediating identified violations
- Strong exposure with implementation and IT controls on SAP GRC reporting and user access environments.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of large-scale information technology systems; Experience with delivering enterprise-quality application security solutions. Demonstrated blend of strategic, execution, and operational success of leading application security in a world-class, global and high transaction environment.
- Familiarity with the following concepts: Application logging/security reporting, Application vulnerability testing, code reviews
- Good interpersonal communications skills with a proven track record of collaboration and influence across a diverse audience of business and technical team members.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation, adoption, and execution of a strategic plan.
- Ability to manage small teams that successfully implement large initiatives in addition to smaller ongoing support projects.
- Vendor Relationship - Building strong relationships with a variety of third party providers to deliver the tools and skills needed to fulfill the application security strategy
- Coordinate and lead system redesign and upgrade/patching activities for the application security team
- Develop and operate application security services relevant for applications
- Work closely with other Nike teams to help implement and operate security controls
- Experience with implementing SAP GRC Process Controls
- CISSP certification
- SAP Security Certification
Open to remote work, except cannot work in Colorado, South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.