1. Handle the daily communication with the accounts within Eastern Region.
2. Capability to develop new customers and business.
3. Strong network with distribution, Key Accounts, and commercial & industry clients, or at least either of them.
4. Work in coordination with fulfillment to ensure delivery timelines and window.
5. Have in person meetings with customer base on a weekly or biweekly basis.
6. Engage with distribution downstream customers with the intent of driving and/or growing the business withing our partners.
7. Participate in co-op marketing events to expand our brand as well as develop relationships.
8. Provide regional forecasting to present build plans and shipment destinations.
9. Provide reporting based on defined matrix that will coincide with KPI's.
1. Master or Bachelor's Degree in electrical, power or related field;
2. Minimum 7 years previous experience with similar business development or sales role, in solar business;
3. Understand Canada＇s PV market dynamics and industry trend;
4. Extensive experience in tender preparation，contract review and negotiation，account management, deal closure, etc;
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills，with ability to manage different stakeholders both internally and externally;
6. Experience in account management and development;
7. Ability to work under pressure and able to manage conflicts and ambiguities
8. Highly organized and fluent with 0365.Strong program management skills a plus.