Senior Sales Manager (Open to Remote)
- AH-WI De Pere
American Family CONNECT Property Casualty Insurance Company invites you to apply.
- Senior Sales Manager – Remote Opportunity
- This position is open to remote candidates
- Manages employees’ sales production against target plans.
- Accountable for driving yield improvements and optimization. Provides leadership in navigating across organizational boundaries and across/within functional units, surfacing blockers to yield and actively drive optimization agenda.
- Develops employees’ sales and service techniques and skills through ongoing coaching sessions.
- Advises staff on risk management strategies; reviews applications/underwriting to ensure that profitable business is being acquired.
- Provides risk advisement to customers and generates sales for all Choice platform companies.
- Develops staff to ensure specialized internal product knowledge.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements departmental plans, objectives, and strategies.
- Participates as a member of the PHS Leadership Team.
- Maintains an active awareness of American Family’s business environments, corporate culture, and structure to support key decision-making.
- Manages direct reports, systems, and projects to achieve department/unit goals in accordance with Company policies and practices.
- Prepares and analyzes department/unit plans and reports.
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area.
Specialized Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 7 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience building, leading and implementing customer-focused strategies, programs/initiatives, and/or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with company leadership and various stakeholders in order to accomplish objectives aligned with a particular strategy.
- Demonstrated experience leading the management of large, complex programs or initiatives to successful realization of benefits.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing strategic business plans.
- Demonstrated management or leadership experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of project, program, and initiative management principles, processes, methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the business issues of the insurance industry and of the organization.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to coach and lead effective consulting/ influencing.
#LI – Remote