JOB TITLE: SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
SALARY - PAYING £65,000 plus £135k OTE (uncapped commission), Share Options and additional benefits.
The Company is a leading provider of B2B software, selling into the Fintech space, specifically covering margin FX, CFDs, and Cryptos. The client base is truly global, and the product set is expanding to open up even more opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), this role requires an intelligent and driven individual to join the Sales team and follow a highly structured sales process to maintain and grow an existing client base. This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated individual to use a scientific approach to sales to rapidly increase growth and expand into new areas.
KEY JOB ACTIONS
- Ensure prompt follow up of all leads, focusing on key account opportunities and mid to large prospect clients.
- Identify new business opportunities through various sources (eg email campaigns, events, web registrations, and other marketing activities).
- Work with the Marketing Executive to distribute leads within the Sales team, ensuring each lead is allocated to the most appropriate sales consultant.
- Work closely with the CEO on Enterprise sales.
- Support the CCO on producing weekly and monthly reports on sales activity from the HubSpot CRM system, to be presented in the weekly Sales meetings.
- Keep abreast of current technology and trends relevant to the market
- Proactively generate new leads from a variety of sources (eg regulatory websites, broker comparison sites, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Identify client needs and provide tailored solutions using companies suite of products.
- Deliver product demonstrations where appropriate, ensuring these are tailored to the client's individual business needs.
- Ensure all prospecting activities are recorded and the CRM is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of leads to ensure consistent billing.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships with both existing and prospect clients, holding regular meetings to understand changing customer needs and drivers.
Meet and exceed the assigned quota for sales of products and services.
- Highly intelligent and educated to degree level.
- 3+ years' experience selling to the B2B SaaS market.
- Demonstrable experience in using of a structured and repeatable sales process.
- Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in contract and price negotiation.
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of personal sales targets.
- Proven ability to convert prospect customers to clients.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.