Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end - keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
The Data Protection Group drives the product strategy, roadmap, and engineering delivery of the Veritas products, which includes NetBackup, APTARE, Backup Exec, Enterprise Vault (EV), EV.cloud, eDiscovery platform, and Veritas SaaS Backup.
As a Product Manager in the NetBackup SaaS Protection and Backup Exec team, you will have the opportunity to join a team of highly experienced Product Managers working in a cross functional, diverse, global team who are at the leading edge of bringing next generation distributed multi cloud data protection software to market. In this role you will leverage and extend your business and technical acumen to drive enablement and adoption of our products throughout a diverse community of customers, partners and field sales and sales engineering teams.
* Understand customer and partner needs, the competitive landscape, technology trends, and use this information to define, develop and implement sales enablement programs.
* Develop and deliver training programs and create collateral to support field sales teams in the promotion and sale of BE and NSP products.
* Develop and manage long-lasting relationships with customers and partners, in the promotion and sales support of BE and NSP products.
* Provide guidance and drive cross-functional initiatives & alignment with key partner organizations (e.g., product marketing, technical field enablement, sales specialists and specialist systems engineers)
* Help define our strategies to win (short and long) across all segments.
* Provide analytical, strategic-thinking and leadership support that enables the executive team to isolate business issues; be proactive in providing recommendations for implementing solutions
* A Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field. MBA highly desired.
* 8+ years Product management experience in enterprise software
* Experience in Customer/ User Experience and analytics
* Data science experience is a plus
* Experience developing, implementing, and managing partner sales enablement programs
* Experience supporting partners through complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles
* Clear, crisp communicator, both in writing and verbally.
* Strategic thinker, with a bias towards action.
* Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative. A problem solver who can make smart simplifying assumptions.
* Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment.
* Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations.
* Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!