User Growth Unit Get to know us
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we're passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone. How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn't for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging. What you'll do
You will be part of the commercial team of the User Growth Unit (UGU). The UGU is responsible for growing our user base as well as managing our technology.
Our Business Development team's mission is to seek new partnerships for our solutions to expand eyeo's software product footprint globally. This role will report to the Vice President Partnerships.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent, and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed. After your morning routine, you'll be expected to
What you bring to the table
- Collaborate and align with eyeo division leadership to develop and drive profitable growth across targeted accounts.
- Develop and implement engagement strategies and activities to increase profitable growth within the defined customer territory.
- Know the business of your key accounts and establish a trusted advisor relationship.
- Support the definition of the unique value for each strategic account through value-based selling, identifying both partners' known and unknown needs and providing ROI analyses.
- Introduce these partners to relevant partners of eyeo to help drive stickiness within the strategic accounts.
- Serve as a champion of the strategic accounts across the company.
- Work directly with sales leaders and account managers to drive development and execution of the strategic account plan.
- Ensure our relationships within strategic accounts are deep and broad, for long-term stability and user growth, and joint success.
- Define metrics, to monitor the overall health of partner relationships.
- Host monthly cross-functional internal reviews of the strategic accounts.
- Drive continuous improvement and establish new best practices.
What we offer
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively via email, phone, and face to face.
- A self-motivated individual contributor who can successfully manage and prioritize strategic and operational tasks.
- Ability to effectively build strategic customer relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize eyeo's ability to win business.
- Ability to influence others both within eyeo and the customer base.
- Project a professional and credible image, well respected in the marketplace.
- Sales skills to successfully develop, negotiate, and close sales opportunities.
- Prior usage and knowledge of Salesforce CRM systems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Work remotely or from one of our offices -we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat