As an Outside Sales Professional, the role is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. This role is to set appointments with business owners to sell Heartland's payment processing solution(s) through various methods, including prospecting face-to-face and over the phone and through the business owner's network by building referral partnerships. The position is compensated with one time commission, monthly residuals and portfolio ownership. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours.
- Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently month after month.
- Practice the Heartland mantra of Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs by listening and gauging the customer's needs to offer appropriate solutions and products to elevate the customer's business.
- Market additional products and services when introduced under company guidelines.
- Travel to and from client sites to ensure appropriate level of service.
- Respond to all sales leads within the required response time and work to solidify and close the sale.
- Report the results on a regular basis as required.
- Overcome customer objections, issues or concerns as necessary to solidify the sale.
- Possess the ability to obtain a higher value from merchants based on the value-added benefits offered by the product/service.
- Assess customers' needs and identify the product/service that best meets the customer's needs.
- Gain a full understanding of all hardware, software, and reporting offered by Heartland, and effectively communicate this information to prospects, clients and internal parties.
- Continually learn all aspects of all of the products and services offered by Heartland.
- Work with the reporting manager to assist in developing association, value-added reseller, accounting and vertical market channels targeted by Heartland.
- Provide all required documentation to the manager.
- B2B Sales experience
- Outside Sales/ Territory management experience
- Proven track record of success in an Outside Sales role
- Ability to be at full production within first four months
Compensation - Benefits
- Full-time W2 position
- Up-front commission, monthly residuals, and portfolio equity
- 401K with company match
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability
- Apply to learn more