The role of the Senior RevOps Manager: Success Ops will be focused on operationalizing the support team making them more efficient and effective in customer & revenue retention. You will be enabling Support/GTM management and company leadership to operate support org at scale and where appropriate automate processes lower value accounts.
We are looking for great teammates who can connect with our sales team and get them excited about their learning journey. As part of this team, the work you do will be the foundation for massive growth over the coming years!
- Program & Campaign Building
- Develop, deploy, and measure customer campaigns at key lifecycle moments to mitigate risk, drive adoption, and provide customer enablement.
- Work within Apollo (dog food style) to configure campaign logic, work with internal stakeholders for copy generation, and coordinate asset/collateral development and deployment with Apollo Marketing team.
- Optimize for Retention
- Identify user behavior and signals to promote adoption and engagement
- Leverage signals to drive actionable, proactive account health triggers across customer segments
- Process Improvement
- Operationalize the customer Support playbook: have all Support plays automate from Support Tech Stack (Primarily Apollo), create role-specific Support page layouts in Support tooling, leverage product engagement and Apollo data as triggers for actionable workflows.
- Support annual planning process, including compensation planning, territory creation, and customer segmentation
- Partner with Support leadership to identify retention trends within the customer base. Surface customer trends through data, including friction points in user experience, NPS, renewals, and expansion data
- Develop analytical forecasts for account health and renewal based on product usage and behavioral patterns.
- 5+ years in GTM Ops
- Strong preference in Support function Zendesk/Support stack
- Experience ≥3 years SFDC Admin Experience (Certification Preferred)
- Software integration experience SQL experience very strong plus
- Team player who can get buy-in across departments and seniority levels
- Be highly coachable and invested in your professional growth, development, and career path.