At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].Job Description
- Recommends loan solutions to existing firm's customers and/or perspective clients sourced through firm's strategic initiative platforms.
- Manages a portfolio of customer relationships. Seeks prospective opportunities to retain and/or develop new clients.
- Develops and prepares loan solutions and refers products and services. Reviews documentation to ensure compliance. Manages customer pipeline for efficiency.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to complete mortgage transactions.
- Collects and analyzes customer financial information for multifaceted and/or complex borrowers.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Customer Experience Management. - Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Financial Analysis - Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Loan Origination - Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination activities while adhering to established policies and procedures.
Matrix Management - Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Mortgage Products. - Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to specific situations.
Sales Tasks And Activities - Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Scheduling Work and Activities - Knowledge of the schedule creation process; ability to develop and maintain a workable schedule to accomplish the overall goals of day-to-day operations.
Selling. - Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with Education
BachelorsAdditional Job DescriptionBenefits
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at .
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.California Residents
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.