Reliance Health is a leading healthcare company dedicated to providing high-quality care and innovative solutions to improve the well-being of individuals and communities. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Team Lead, Customer Service to join our team. You will play a key role in driving our customer success efforts, ensuring the success and growth of our organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Reliance Care Officers (Customer Service officers) to drive effective & high quality of customer support. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service and management, with a deep understanding of the hospital and healthcare industry.
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to a team of customer service representatives, motivating them to achieve performance targets.
- Track individual and team performance, providing feedback and coaching to enhance customer service quality.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and collaborate with other departments to implement changes that optimize customer service operations.
- Address complex customer issues and inquiries, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of health insurance processes.
- Assist in the training and development of team members, ensuring that they are well-versed in health insurance policies and procedures.
- Generate regular performance reports, analysing trends and recommending corrective actions as necessary.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. A background in healthcare or medicine (e.g., pharmaceutical, medical science) is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in a leadership or supervisory role, preferably in a customer service environment.
- Health insurance experience is a must with a strong knowledge of health insurance processes, including claims, pre-authorization, and enrolment procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to analyse data and trends to make informed decisions.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma methodologies is an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.