Growing from 14,000 employees to 25,000 by 2025, this is an incredible time to join our organization!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly collaborative, mission driven Sr. Recruiter
who is ready to use their talent to make a difference in the lives of patients around the world. Supporting Quality and Manufacturing Engineering functional areas, you will work alongside an amazing team of highly engaged, innovative, and consultative Talent Acquisition Professionals focused on identifying exceptional talent that will support our continued growth and innovation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Specialize in attracting high-caliber talent within Global Supply Chain and Quality.
- Build critical relationships with your business leaders, peers, HR colleagues, other Talent Acquisition Teams and key outside partners.
- Assist in the development of and lead talent acquisition strategies for a variety of different critical roles for the organization, coordinating the deployment of internal and external resources to meet business needs.
- Create an exceptional candidate, hiring manager and team member experience by identifying and anticipating candidate needs, following issues to closure and collaborating with key stakeholders and exceeding expectations.
- Provide consultative guidance to and collaborate with hiring managers, Human Resource and Talent Acquisition leadership to assess workforce needs in the near and intermediate term to identify areas of critical need and develop appropriate Recruiting Strategies.
- Best represent and market the Edwards Lifesciences brand, the organizations business objectives, and career opportunities to potential candidates while building strong relationships with high potential talent for near term and future needs.
- Work on challenging projects that will further advance the Talent Acquisition function at Edwards.
- Occasional travel may be required. Less than 25% (recruitment events, professional conferences, attend occasional meetings at corporate headquarters in Irvine CA). Travel during pandemic times will be limited and/or no travel.
- Position can be Irvine based or remote.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships with a wide variety of professionals through a consultative approach within the business, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and other key partners.
- Proven experience in recruiting, assessing, and presenting technical talent to various levels in an organization.
- Experience recruiting technical engineering roles within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Corporate recruiting or a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. The ability to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-directed, excellent customer service skills and results orientation.
- Experience with Workday.
- Experience developing competitive market intelligence for talent.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of OFCCP process compliance.
- Ability to demonstrate effective ways to build talent pipelines and tactical research.
- Knowledge of alternative search techniques to find and engage passive candidates.
E dwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption from being vaccinated.