Here at SAFEbuilt, our teams are filled with innovators, over achievers, and out-of-the-box thinkers - hard working professionals who care about their work, their communities, and the lives of people around them. The positive, charismatic nature of the people behind SAFEbuilt fuels our commitment to keeping our communities SAFEbuilt. We have the privilege of partnering with cities, local governments and municipalities across the country, helping them serve and grow their communities by taking on engineering, planning, building plan reviews, inspections and much more.
One of the fastest growing providers of privatized community development solutions in the country, SAFEbuilt partners with over 1000 communities of all shapes and sizes.
Learn more here:
As a Senior Recruiter and a member of SAFEbuilt's growing team, you will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle. This includes working closely with our hiring managers, sourcing passive candidates, screening, interviewing, negotiation of offers and hiring applicants to fill our open requisitions. We have some lofty goals as well as some large growth plans, so you will be part of the team that helps sculpt the future and culture here! There is a lot of runway for the right person to grow their career. This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in FL with a willingness to travel to offices across the state as needed.
* Work closely with hiring managers to fully understand the requirements of each role, the function and how it fits into the business.
* Work with leadership and the TA team to build out new programs as the company develops, such as referral generation, candidate experience improvement and sourcing campaigns.
* Find and engage with active and passive candidates in new markets.
* Phone screen applicable candidates and assess suitability to the open positions.
* Proactively suggest improvements that impact local pipeline areas - your ideas are heard!
* Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent.
* Conduct effective intake meetings with hiring managers to understand requisitions in more depth.
* Help shape and negotiate offers with candidates.
* Partner closely with our HR Business Partners.
* Educate, influence and enable the business to hire the right talent.
* Communicate improvements in process to hiring managers, as well as guide them to a better level of understanding of hiring techniques.
* Provide regular updates on sourcing efforts, challenges and wins to leadership and hiring managers.
* Use the tools available, including Newton (our ATS) to identify obstacles and communicate them before they impact the business where possible.
* Tell SAFEbuilt's story and future…
* Have a passion for hiring great people!
* Travel 20%
* 5+ years of recruiting experience.
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and any relevant Applicant Tracking System.
* Experience using various sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Etc.
* In-depth knowledge of sourcing, recruitment and selection techniques on a local and national level.
* Knowledge of behavioral interviewing techniques.
* Ability to listen to hiring manager and applicants to clearly understand their respective needs and specifications of the job.
* Experience in using a consultative approach to add value to the hiring team and helping make the right hiring decisions.
* Possess strong negotiating skills and provide win-win outcomes for the hiring manager and applicant.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication.
* Prior experience with an online-based ATS - Preferably Newton / Paycor.
* Bachelor's Degrees
* PHR or applicable certifications preferred
With Growth Comes Opportunity! Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. SAFEbuilt employs over 1200 highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Improvement. We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, a matching 401K Plan, and more.
SAFEbuilt is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at or you may call us directly on .