The Talent Acquisition COE is responsible for all hires in North America, across all business units and corporate, and at all levels. The team works as advisors about the internal and external talent labor markets to the business and HR teams. We're a forward-looking team, leaning on relationships and fueled by data. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at Johnson Controls, by influencing hires with quality, diversity, speed, and cost.This is a contract to hire, remote position considering qualified candidates located within the United States.What you will do
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter on our team, you report to a Talent Acquisition Manager and are responsible the full life-cycle of recruitment. To deliver on this objective, you prioritize the urgency and importance of your requisition load and build pipelines of qualified candidates for critical roles. You also work closely with you manager, hiring managers, and HR business partners to develop and execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and our overall recruiting goals. Our team of recruiters are also active in TA oriented projects that continue to improve our service offerings to the businesses we support.
You will have a disciplined focus on your customers, executing attention to their needs. You use insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently add value for the customer. You consistently deliver results and are fueled by your passion to win, executed by setting personal performance & development goals, assessing steps & activities required to achieve those goals, adjusting efforts & strategies to accomplish the goals within the expected delivery range, and taking personal responsibility to ensure success. How you will do it
What we look forRequired
- Understand and execute talent acquisition process, and meet service-level agreement expectations
- Educate yourself on your functional business responsibility, and identify and engage key relationships
- Set expectations and good communication habits with customers
- Partner with your hiring team to create robust recruitment strategies that result in faster time to fill metrics and quality hires
- Identify priority / critical roles within your functional business responsibility and partner with your TA Manager on establishing recruitment strategies for long term success
- Establish yourself as a brand ambassador for Johnson Controls
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 Years minimum experience in recruitment
- Competence in developing candidate sourcing strategies
- Knowledge of recruiting & staffing laws & strong process-oriented mindset
- Technology aptitude - experience with Taleo (ATS), Avature (CRM), LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools
- Strong understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
- Experience recruiting for technical (engineering, innovation and/or information technology) positions is required
Our talented multilingual global team embodies diversity, creativity and ingenuity all around the world. We are particularly appreciative of our unique employees who bring their extraordinary perspectives and backgrounds into our conversations each and every day. We are honored to be featured on the 2019 Diversity Inc. Top 50 list as a noteworthy company for women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQ and differently abled employees.
Apply now and learn more about our amazing culture and all we are able to offer you!
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit