Auto req ID: 12886
Title: Senior Recruiter - Remote
Job Function: Human Resources
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It's our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
We are open to someone working remotely (state-dependent) for this role.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Recruiter who will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for Harley-Davidson's Motorcycle Product Development Engineering Team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for variety in Engineering recruiting! Responsibilities include partnering with hiring managers, heavy sourcing activities, and the entire interview and offer process. Candidates should have strong business partnering, communication, and negotiation skills.
* Recruiting Leadership: Serves as the lead talent acquisition expert for the Engineering department. Partners with hiring managers and Engineering leaders to identify qualified candidates seek feedback and make hiring recommendations. Educates and communicates appropriate expectations to and influences hiring managers and Human Resources business partners regarding the talent acquisition process.
* Talent Networks: Works closely with the Engineering team to forecast future needs and develops sourcing strategies to fill open positions as well as create a talent pipeline. Builds and maintains professional networks (Affinity groups, User groups, community organizations) and plays an active role in social networks (i.e. LinkedIn).
* Data Analytics: Understands key metrics and industry trends that impact talent acquisition and the business. Uses data to explain roadblocks in the recruiting process and recommend solutions. Provides regular updates to hiring managers and HRBPs
* Candidate Experience: Serves as main candidate contact and ensures all candidates are getting the best candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
* Continuous Improvement: Participates in and leads various projects within talent acquisition to improve the overall talent acquisition process.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Degree in Human Resources or related area Preferred.
* Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
* Previous engineering recruiting experience required
* Ability to build trusting relationships with hiring managers at all levels of the organization. Seen as a partner and talent acquisition subject matter expert
* Experience developing creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
* Experience identifying and maintaining relationships with passive candidates.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Engineer, Equity, Social Media, Developer, Product Development, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Technology, Research