WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Recruiting team grows, we need a new teammate to support Global hiring across the Consumer and Marketplace function. We're seeking a seasoned talent consultant with a successful track record of identifying, engaging, and closing executive level (Director+) and passive candidates, one who takes action and is adept at influencing key partners and hiring leaders. You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work. Our Global Consumer and Marketplace business is constantly evolving, so we are in need of someone who is a curious learner and comfortable adapting to change.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As our Senior Recruiter, you'll develop and build impactful relationships with Nike's Consumer and Marketplace leaders by performing best in class search and recruitment engagements. Our recruiting team regularly collaborates across the enabling functions, and each team member proactively weighs in on critical initiatives that will have a profound impact on the company.
You'll own full-cycle search engagements in key areas within our Global Consumer and Marketplace organization with a constant lens on diversity, belonging and inclusion. You'll develop and execute ground breaking recruitment strategies that ensure a positive and outstanding candidate experience throughout. You'll also serve as a consultant to hiring managers and senior leaders, keeping them abreast of industry trends with a continuous pulse on the candidate landscape for key areas of hire.
Additionally, you'll provide subject matter expertise on Nike's recruitment processes and champion changes in process or philosophy! You'll utilize talent market insights and data to inventively engage, build and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent communities.
Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Nike's most important asset - its people!WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the Nike Direct Recruiting Director for Nike and sit in Oregon with your colleagues who support the Global Consumer and Marketplace recruiting efforts. You'll maximize partnerships with Nike recruiting center of excellence teammates across university relations, diversity sourcing, candidate coordination and recruiting services to help optimize efficiency and facilitate the full recruiting lifecycle, end to end.WHAT YOU BRINGRequired:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of proven experience, education and training.
- 5+ years' experience in full cycle agency and/or in-house recruiting.
- Deep understanding of creative passive sourcing strategies to identify and hire top talent.
- Exceptional interpersonal and consultative skills and can influence at all levels
- Experience in the facilitation of behavioral-based interview training.
- Expert knowledge of recruiting practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills.
- Proven ability to effectively build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to discover, organize and present relevant market data to plan sourcing strategies and influence key decisions.
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment.
- In-house, corporate recruiting experience, hiring talent at the executive (Director and above) level.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Taleo ATS and Avature CRM.
- Previous corporate retail, brand marketing, communications, and/or digital recruiting experience.
"Open to remote work, except cannot work in Colorado, South Dakota, Vermont Nevada, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate."