Recruit for ICF | Find the work you believe in
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 7k+ people in 70 countries, we were just named one of Forbes' 2020 Best America's Best Management Consulting Firms for the sixth consecutive year and are named one of Forbes' best Midsize employers.
We're growing rapidly. And recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades. We're seeking a Senior Recruiter to support our Energy, Environment and Infrastructure Group (EEI). Known as one of the world's largest science-based climate consultancies, EEI's business is principally aligned around a core ICF mission to help clients achieve smart, resilient, and low-carbon-growth by leveraging our expertise in energy efficiency, climate and greenhouse gas management to address energy, sustainability, climate, or related priorities across utility companies and Federal agencies.
The selected recruiter will join a team of five EEI recruiters and will work remotely from home in any location in the US.
Talent acquisition is in demand, and we know you can work anywhere. So, here's more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
* We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn't look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
* We meet often to help us further understanding and inclusiveness, discussing the real topics like objectivity and how we can evolve.
* We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
We believe in specialization and proactive recruiting.
* We use Beamery CRM to build and keep in touch with our pipelines so we're not starting over each and every time we get a new search.
* We have Centers of Expertise to support data, analytics, compliance, sourcing, recruitment marketing, and interview scheduling so you're not going it alone!
As the Senior Recruiter you will have:
* At least 8 years of recruiting experience in a professional services environment (experience recruiting for Clean Energy or Climate consultants a strong plus!)
* Bachelor's degree or comparable years of experience.
* Knack for building, fostering and nurturing relationships as a true business partner with senior leadership and members of cross-functional teams at all levels within the organization.
* Advanced sourcing skills to attract passive candidates and build strong talent pipelines.
* Active knowledge of and participation in social media and branding tools (sites including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and blogs).
* Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (we use Workday).
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
* Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Solid Microsoft Office Skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)