Are you up for a challenging role, that will see you take on the technical responsibility for driving the React.js development forward, across this rapidly expanding development agency?
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you'll work across 2 software engineering delivery teams (6 in each, with 2 x dedicated QA in each) to be the React expert & help all projects from a pure Front End / React point of view.
You'll be working alongside the team of backend & full stack developers (React / .Net) and assisting your team in creating new feature development across our broad product range, as well as working to define and create new, exciting products for our clients (We create new, bespoke apps & software platforms for our clients)
Role: Senior to Lead React Developer. React Software Engineer. This is a pure technical role, no management involved.
Location: Manchester. Salford Quays / Media City / Work from home office - UK wide. We operate a very flexible work form home policy. Come into the office as / when / if you want. We will consider UK based remote workers.
Salary: £70K Basic + Full Benefits Package (25 days holiday, £600 home IT setup budget, monthly hack-a-thons in the office with your team, gym membership & more!)
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, UI components with React
- Build new and existing features for our diverse client base, including working on our internal projects.
- Identifying and suggest upon key areas of improvement throughout the systems
- Lead and support development of existing and new projects
- Mentor and train the teammates on best practices and help them move forward in their careers
- Help maintain code quality, improve performance, and automate tasks
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience developing applications with React
- Demonstrable evidence of personal learning and development (Github / Gitlab, code samples, StackOverflow / community contributions etc) We don't expect extensive projects here; we all have actual paying jobs to do after all.
- Experience with front end testing, including frameworks such as JEST, Cypress and Enzyme
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as React Context/Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with common front-end build tools (e.g., Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience working with SQL and .NET/C# on the back-end. Again, this NOT a full stack role - we are purely focused on JS / React
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience of (or desire to) develop for mobile devices (Xamarin Forms, Cordova, React Native, Ionic etc)
- Azure experience (App Services, Front Door, Functions, etc)
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
We'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch via the apply button or just get in touch if you haven't got a current CV - doesn't matter.
We hope to hear from you soon.