We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team at Salla. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for developing test plans for existing and upcoming features and products, performing firm product testing, and communicating the results to key stakeholders. You will work closely with the development and product teams to ensure smooth and timely releases, collaborating with developers to identify and solve bugs. Additionally, you will own quality testing before each release and actively contribute to setting up good company quality processes and goals.
● Understanding, implementing, and updating the testing approach.
● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
● Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
● Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing.
● Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning.
● Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
● Infrastructure or automation framework improvements.
● Ability to remove roadblocks and escalate risks.
● Determine appropriate test approach to validate all functional changes and ensure current functionality.
● Participate and review requirements, and specifications during sprint planning.
● Contribute to the automation framework and enhance its capabilities.
● Continuous contributions to increase test automation coverage.
● Monitor automation results from scheduled runs & CI/CD pipelines.
● Participate at the project team level and coordinate the work of the quality engineering team.Requirements