We are an online marketplace where consumers research products, connect with brands, and write reviews. Some of the world's biggest companies use our services to enhance their branding in the eyes of consumers. We are seeking an experienced Python Developer to join our growing team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing efficient code in Python
- Execute a full SDLC
- Debug and troubleshoot existing code
- Commit code in Git and review with team
What You Need for this Position
- 5 years experience with Python
- 3 years with Django
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Database skills, particularly with PostgreSQL or MariaDB
- Knowledge of version control (Git)
- AWS and Docker knowledge is a plus!
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary ($100-150k DOE)
- 401k match
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Stock option plan
- Remote environment!
So, if you are a Senior Python Developer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JK12- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Joe Kipp - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.