This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim Everswick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are one of the fastest-growing full-service commercial real estate companies with a national footprint.Why join us?
- Defined growth track
- Longstanding, reputable real estate investment, development and management company in growth mode
- Strong corporate culture with high visibility to executive team
- Audit/Review of Lease Entries, Journal Entries, and Batch Postings by Staff Accountants
- Review the Staff Accountants in month end duties as well as daily tasks. Including review of month-end Accruals, Common Area Maintenance Reconciliations, Variance Notes, Income Statements, Bank Reconciliations, and General Ledger Reconciliations
- Second-level review of daily Cash Receipts and Accounts Payable invoices
- Review and monitor major Aged Delinquencies and work with Staff Accountants and Property Management to resolve cash application issues
- Manage, guide, and train assigned team of Staff Accountants
- Lead monthly operating calls with Asset Management as well as participate in various internal meetings
- Assist and provide daily support to Property Management, Asset Management, and the Client Accounting Team
- Review and post Year End Common Area Maintenance Reconciliations
- Responsible for oversight of leasing assumptions and certain expenses input into budgeting module
- Responsible for overall budget review on a property-level basis
- Assist Accounting Manager and Assistant Accounting Manager with special projects
- B.S. in Accounting and 4 or more years of related accounting experience
- Understands the Importance of the Tenant-Client-Manager-Vendor Relationships
- Solid Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
- Attentive to Detail
- Trustworthy and preserves confidentiality
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.