EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATE and LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Information Technology, Business, Health Administration required.
- PMP or PMI-Agile Certified Professional (ACP) preferred
EXPERIENCE, SKILL and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years of experience in Project Management required.
- 3 years of experience in Managing projects using agile methodology required
- Strong experience in IT infrastructure/ networking required
- Experience with M365 is a plus
The primary purpose of this position is to support Technology Services by managing full life cycle of large complex technology and strategic business initiatives from implementation to completion ensuring quality delivery of application, enhancement, and maintenance deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Project Planning, Management & Delivery: Oversee planning, direction and coordination of strategic IT projects from initiation through to implementation
- Risk Management: Identify and document risks; Analyze impact of risks and communicate to project team and key stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional teams in new product/service development
- Work with project leaders and senior management to define the scope, objectives and outcomes to be measured for completion of projects including development of a project charter for each initiative
- Identify resources required to complete project and review with senior management to establish a project budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to outline task lists, allocation of resources and a project schedule including risk, budget and vendor stakeholder considerations
- Establish a communication plan to update senior management and other stakeholders of progress and ensure timely, appropriate escalations
- Execute project plan by managing project resources and activities, working in conjunction with appropriate internal partners
- Provide support to project director and vice president for key, executive level meetings, providing overall information and status of initiatives and projects
- Plan risk responses that reduce negative impact to project objectives; Execute risk responses as appropriate